Friday, May 11, 2007

JoRdIn SpArKs!!!!!!!




Okay so I was so excited that I had to come home and immediately post this....So I am a major Idol fan and especially for my girl Jordin b/c she is from Glendale and all (although I still love Blake!) But we had the opportunity to hear Jordin live today and she was literally amazing, Jaylee LOVED it, she started dancing as soon as Jordin started singing. Besides the fact that we were under a major heat advisory, oh b/c it was only like 102 today, it was so fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh..Im so Jealous... Im glad you girls had fun. Love ya
Terra

Staci said...

Now you know that she worked for Buckle...right??? It was her first job and she asked for time off to try out for AI... I am also a HUGE fan... Ilove Jordin, but I will for buy Blake's CD!! Love him!! LOVE U!!