Sunday, May 4, 2008

Playing Catch up


Yep, I am playing catch up again. Things have been so busy I am not sure where to even start!! I am soooo behind on all of my hobbies, especially the kids' scrapbooks!!! Brecken doesn't even have one yet. I feel like right now I am constantly nursing, which is such an amazing bond between a mother and a child, it is so weird to try to explain. But it straps my down quite a bit, but it is worth it. Then in the rest of my other time I try to play with Jaylee, but lets be honest I can barely keep up with her. But I just wanted to give everyone a small update...things are great I really couldn't ask for anything more(other than sleep). I truely feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who works so hard for us and is such an amazing father....I think he is such a good dad because he is still a kid at heart, but it keeps things fun. And words can't explain how much I love my other two kids, they are amazing.

5 comments:

Peck Family said...

Nicole those are such cute pictures of you and the kids. Mark did a great job! It was nice seeing you yesterday!

Chase Family said...

Look at you all skinny, I totally hate you!

GreggandKami said...

Okay from the pictures Brecken totally looks like Mark. I sooo miss you guys...I will some how get us down there.

Anonymous said...

Awwhhhh, so cute! I love all the updates. We have definitely been missing you, so now that we're back from UT we need to play. You look gorgeous in all the pic's and you know already how I feel about your kids........FRIGGINCUTIESTS. Love your guts, Aub

Staci said...

Love you!! Tell Jaylee that aunt Staci loves her and so does Christmas! I need to get all those cute pic I took down to you..maybe email?