Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh, Craigslist!!!!


Well last time we were in St George Jaylee got to ride on her cousin Erik's 4 wheeler and she loved it, so since we have been home I have been checking out craigslist sporadically to see if I could find a good deal....well I found it. This lady said that she had this power wheels for sale or she would be willing to trade for a highchair....score!!! Mark and I both hated our highchair because it was so big, he tried to throw it away a long time ago but I made him keep it, now I know why!!!! And Jaylee loves it!!! It is so cute b/c at night she has to go out and kiss it goodnight!!! goofy girl.

2 comments:

Chase Family said...

That is so fun!

Mallory Clan said...

I love Craig's List!! I got a 12 ft. Christmas tree for $50 last year. Although James wasn't too happy that I went by myself to pick it up so I'm not allowed to do that anymore. ;-)