Tuesday, July 15, 2008

San Fran
















So my friend Bridget who used to live in Phoenix but up and left us for bigger and better things was so freakin sweet and bought me a ticket to go out to see her and her new little addition, Jonah. It was a really great trip. She lives outside of San Fransico in a little city called Petaluma, and I pretty much fell in love with it!! It had this old historic downtown that they have totally keep in great condition so it looked beautiful and then around the downtown were all of these immaculate turn of the century homes!!! It was like a little fairytale city. Then on Saturday Bridget and her husband, Nate, took me to Golden Gate Park and it was huge!!! It was great not only was it beautiful but I was able to get some great shots of her little boy!!! And then to top it off we went out to dinner at one of Nate's restaurants ( he is the VP of the restaurant aspect of a hotel chain out there) It was great....Words don't describe how much fun it was to just chill and hang out with her and her family. I just wish we could do it all more often!!! I also did a little photo shoot of Jonah and he was so awesome he looked at the camera almost every time...what a little Zoolander!!!! Thanks Bridget & Nate for the great time!!!!





3 comments:

Stacy said...

What a fun trip to go see some friends and some new sites as well!

Tanners said...

Nu-uh, you're awesome! =) I am soooo glad that you came. I am so lucky to have such good friends and like you said I'm not letting you go with out a fight. Seriously, tell Mark thank you for letting me take you away for a weekend, and thank you so so much for all the beautiful pictures you took of me and my boys.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the pictures you got while you were there are much better than mine.....that's not a shock! I am glad you had fun. You both look so cute. This post makes me MISS my girl. Where are the pic's of Jonah? Of course she hasn't blogged about them yet ;-) I am dying to see them.