Monday, November 10, 2008

Trick Or Treat

PLease don't kill me for posting this I thought it was super cute...Brecken and his Mimi.
Now that is a smile!!!!



Grandma Darling and my little Frog
Smell me feet..... Jaylee was a blast!!! At first she stayed in the wagon but once she realized that each house with a light on had candy she got out and RAN from house to house she was hard to keep up with...She lasted until nine o'clock I couldn't believe it!! I accidentally ding dong ditched a house out of stupidity and would like to share my experience so it will give you all something to laugh at...So I took Jay up to this house and totally rang the doorbell and then I realized oh crap they're light isn't on....shoot so I picked up Jaylee and ran for it, well I ran the wrong way and had to pass by the house again and the lady was totally in her window watching us, honestly sometimes I wonder how I walk and talk at the same time!!!

No comments: