Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Outfits



jaylee and her great grandma Thomas, we were so lucky that she got to come down and visit. The kids really loved seeing her.

And after two pictures of Jaylee she informed me "Mom okay that is it! I only let aunt Jessie take lots of pictures, not you." Okay so I understand the reasoning behind that, Jess's pictures are always way cute, but still it would be nice to have some of her....Nope this was it all two of them.












How said, he looked so cute and these were the only pictures I got. I gave up after two, he was so fussy I just gave up. But he still looked super cute (of course I am a little bias)

2 comments:

The Jones' said...

K seriously! We need Jerzie and Brecken to meet! They'd be the cutest little red head friends! I am obsessed with the red hair!! He is so freakin cute!!

Ivy said...

I love the picture with Great-Grandma Thomas! Hello to Cousin Mark.