Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday Weekend

My lil sis with the kids.
Flowers from my friend..yes that is in an oj container...thats all I could find.

This is the beautiful cake that my besty in Phoenix had sent to me.. It was a three layer divine cake that words can't express how delicous it was. And seriously how sweet is that she sent me a cake!

We spent my birthday at my moms...My mom granted my wish and took us all to Chuck E Cheese...Where a kid can be a kid...And while Mark and i played Tom played with the two older ones and my mom played with Bryn. While Mark and I had a serious basketball tournoment with a little kid...This wasn't just any kid, I had made the high score on the basketball game and he beat it..so we had two hours of beating eachothers high scores. It was super fun.

No comments: