Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fair 2010


Aunt Pam taught JJ had to call cows or pigs anyhoo this was her up on the fence callin 'em.

Brecks favorite part were the animals!
JJ and Her Great Aunt Carol
 
JJ and her Great Aunt Pam
Aunt Nicole....no shortage of aunts in this family!
Jaylee thought it was funny how all the girls got up on the boys in the concert...so we(Mark) helped her up.
Auntie Sara
Oh yes and the one picture of Brecken, he totally uses Tom. I think Tom likes it though!
So this was all I got as far as pictures from the fair...OOPS.  Wow no one told me that with three kids your hands are always full even when you have help.  I seriously have had such a harder time trying to take pictures since having Bryn because when I am not holding her I don't want to carry around my heavy camera..I want to have free hands, but then I regret not having pictures.  Ugh, quite the dilemma.  So the fair was fun like always...I passed on some of the delicious food that I love like deep fried oreos and I only had one funnel cake, so I think my body is proud of me.  The kids had fun they got to ride tons of rides and JJ was big enough for some of the big kid stuff so she thought that was neat!

No comments: