Tuesday, April 12, 2011

JJ's Testimony..

Jaylee loves to write on her easel!  She leave people little love notes and practices her words.  She wrote this one Sunday while I was getting everyone else ready:

I Love Jesus Christ
If ye black (Supposed to be LACK) wistum (wisdom)
let him asc (ask) of God
I can't tell what the next line says, and now I hate myself for being so far behind :(
Mac (make) good choices
mind your family
clen (clean) your room
be proactive
dang and I forgot the last line too!

I am really proud of her little testimony and the knowledge that she has and the love that she has for the savior.  I am proud that she is an amazing speller, she is only 5.5!  She amazes me everyday.  I love her so much, she has a very special and very tender place in my heart that is just hers.

No comments: