Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Trip from my Bestie

At the end of August I got to have my BF from AZ come up!  She refuses to come when its cold so she has very limited times of coming.  She also says once Mark is making the big DR bucks I have to start going back to AZ instead!  Sounds good to me.  She got to bring her youngest daughter out with her and her and MJ are the same age so that was super fun.  My kids love her they even call her Auntie.

 Showing the love
 The one thing we do whenever we are together is craft.  We always make crap, it's so much fun. 
 The first night we made loads of bows.....
 Another night we made this thing I found in a magazine for Christmas.
 Addie usually conked out in the chair!
 She is so much fun, she is full of sass and I love it bc so are all of my kids so she fits right in here!

 We dropped my kids off at my moms and took a weekend trip to Nauvoo!  It was so nice to not have my own kids to worry about and give Sheri my full attention.

 Funniest thing...There was this fly bugging the crap out of this ox he was getting so made at it, and Sheri said "is that fly bugging you?"  and I swear to you it looked at her and mooed!! I tell you I swear he understood everything we were saying.
 If her hubby would have been here this would have been his favorite part!
 So this is a letter to Brigham Young from his wife.  I just seriously can't image being driven and murder because of the beliefs of a religion.  Not to mention that at this time most of the men where gone a lot serving missions in England, so these pioneer women are trying to build their homes and do everything else and worry about their lives.  I am truly surprised by the amount of persecution the early Saints went through.
 Silly girl, she loved to "hide" from us
 We got in late on Friday night and this is what the Temple looked like lite up.
I feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life.  So many people don't realize why it is import to do more than just believe in God.  I know that there are so many debates about which church is the true church because every church claims that.  I know that through Joseph Smith god restored his church back on this earth.  I know that our church has all of the keys and the priesthood.  I know that Joseph Smith would not had endured all of this persecution had it not been the true church.  I invite anyone who reads this to request a Book of Mormon, to open it and read the introduction.  To get down on your knees and pray that as you read it you will know of it's truths.  I promise if you read it with an open heart you will know of it's truths. ( We do not replace the Bible with the Book of Mormon, we just believe that it is comparable to the Bible and that it contains dealings of ancient inhabitants of the Americas and contains, as does the Bible, the FULLNESS of the EVERLASTING Gospel.)

If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment and I will help direct you in any way possible to the right answer.

No comments: