Monday, October 1, 2012

Visitors

We had a few visitors on Jaylee's birthday it was awesome!  My friend Julie came from Cedar Falls.  She is an amazing woman who just took us in her life and loved me and my kids and helped me become a better person.  I love her so much!
 This is Wiskers Jaylee's pet hamster.  The kids if they aren't playing outside, they are holding their little critters.  Brecken has one named Sharp Tooth/ Gumballs/ Wiskers.  (update, Wiskers was involved in a tragic accident on Sept 27th, he was killed.  As he was out playing with the kids Bryn tripped and fell over a box and stepped on him, he died within minutes. It was soooo sad.  I told Jj that he choked on his food, she would have been so made at Bryn forever.  Jaylee misses her hamster so much.)

 Then we got a surprise visit from my Aunt Carol, Aunt Michelle and Grandparents!  Best surprise ever! While they were here we got cupcakes from this yummy bakery called Sweet Lolas.  Then we just enjoyed our time together!  I love visits from family!







 Two of my favorite women!

No comments: