Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Slacker

So it's been a busy couple of weeks!!! We got home from Iowa on Wednesday in enough time to do laundry and pack again. Tomorrow we leave for Florida! Well I didn't have time to scrapbook any of my pictures from Iowa but we had a blast! We went to a whole bunch of concerts, including Big and Rich, Josh Turner, Gretchen Wilson, Poison, and Chris Cagle. Pretty much it was a concert every night we were there. I was surprised how much Jaylee loved to shake her booty. Jaylee really loved being spoiled the whole time by my family. I was able to read two books Twilight and New Moon. I recommend them to anyone who enjoys a good love story/suspense. It really only took me two days to read them both! So i really enjoyed them. On Thursday I had my first Dr. appt. and everything looks good! The baby has a normal heart rate and that's about it. When we get back from Florida I will try to catch up on some of the fun we had in Iowa!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey I love those books! I just started the 3rd one Eclipse!! Have fun in Florida!

Liora said...

I love those books too!! And Eclipse is awesome as well!! sounds like you guys are having a blast!!

Peck Family said...

Have fun in FL. We will miss you guys!!

the landreths said...

I just finished twilight and i loved it! I'm trying to track down new moon. We shoudl have a girls night book club :)