Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well to keep ya'll up to date one of Jaylee's favorite things are trucks!!! That's my girl! So she got her dream come true when the fireman let her get in the fire truck! Then we asked her what a fire truck says and she said weeeho weeho. It was hysterical. Here's another funny story. So we were reading a book about construction trucks and I pointed to one and asked her "what's that?" and she looked at it and then look up at me and said "excavator". I had to look at the book because I didn't even know that!!! Come on how many of ya'll no what an excavator is? Anyways I am way behind on all my pictures from my trips so I guess that I have given up on scrapbooking for awhile!!! But here are some pictures from our trip back to Iowa for the fair!!! We had a total blast. It was really good to be home.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm impressed with Jaylee's extensive truck knowledge. What a cutie!

Chase Family said...

Nicole you need to bring her out again, two of Jeffs best friends are firefighters they take trey around the block and let him spray the hose n stuff, she would love that!