Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Party






We had a little party at Aubs house and it turned out so good!!!! It was super festive we ate mummy dogs, grave yard gravel, fingers and drank witches brew! All the kids looked so cute! Even the moms, we had a Dorthy and Tinker Bell and I was well we aren't sure....white trash? rock star? The true winner of Bret Micheals Rock of Love!! We tried to play games but the kids mainly loved running around like crazy chickens. Like always it was impossible to get an even semi good picture of Jaylee...partly b/c I just don't have the energy to try anymore. It was amazing that I made it out of the house! Thanks Aubree for having it at your house!!!! And working so hard on all the party favors they were so cute and Jaylee loves them!

4 comments:

Susan said...

What a fun party! I'm impressed with the super cute witch cupcakes! I'm glad you surviving the pregnancy... sounds like it has been a miserable one. ugh!

Anonymous said...

Oh I better clarify....I can't take any credit for those cute cupcakes..that was all Aubree! Seriously I wish I was that creative!

Stacy said...

CUTE PARTY!! What fun for all! I am glad you felt like getting out of the house for a little bit!

Chase Family said...

Its about time girl! But it looks like you had fun!