Friday, November 2, 2007

Vent

okay time to vent.... So I am leaving Jaylee for the first time all weekend, I haven't ever been away over night. Obviously this is a trip that is way over due, but nothing is going right!!! I just want it to be easy and I keep thinking that by me leaving her I am letting her down in some bizarre way, I know it sounds dumb.(remember I am prego and my emotions are crazy) First off I think Jaylee is getting sick, which makes me feel worse, then I went to take a shower and there is no hot water, freak of nature, and if any of you know me I always need to shave my legs it is impossible to keep hair off them. and then my favorite outfit was laying out on the dresser and is mysteriously all wet with what I am still not sure. Why, why does stuff like this always happen? Sorry to all of you who just wasted time by reading this but it is a good outlet to vent, whether anyone cares or not!!!

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Um it is okay that you have never left your kids before. I hadn't until sept when jeremy and I spent 2 nights away for our anniversary. I cried the first night because I missed my kids so much!! and I didn't even have the pregnancy hormones!! By the second day I was fine and it was a much needed vacation! Take care of yourself so you can take care of your kiddos!

Peck Family said...

okay Mr or Mrs. Anonymous you need to just not visit Nicole's blog if your just going to be rude. Have some guts to at least leave your name.

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

K So this is weird. Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous needs to back off. By the way I went to school with Mark so you don't know who I am but I was one of Marks friends so don't think I'm psycho! I put my blog on private just for this reason! But you can go into your permissions and make it so that anonymous people can't leave comments. That way you don't have to hear from the freaks! Congrats on baby #2 and tell Mark hi for me!

Peck Family said...

Im with Meiners Nicole- make it so people can't leave anonymous comments.

Jess said...

Yes, just go private!!!

Chase Family said...

Nicole- That's nothin'! I thought I was going to have diarrhea (Diarrhea in American English is a condition in which the sufferer has frequent watery, loose bowel movements all day) so I held it in. You know how a day goes with those symptoms?!! I get home and it turned out to be just a gas. Can't wait for you guys to come up and visit. Later!
Jeff Chase

Anonymous said...

Hey Chica,
Wow....I've missed all the drama on your site!! Too bad there had to be any. I just wanted to say that I hope your time away from Jaylee was worth it!! Of course I had a blast and I am so grateful for the fun time we had all together. Love you girl, Aub
PS I tagged you....see my blog for details

B and J said...

Nicole!!!
Hey I haven't talked to you forever! But I just wanted to say that I love your blog and I love hearing about all you have going on... lets keep in touch ok!

The Jones' said...

Hey Nicole, I wondered if I would ever find you again! Things seem to be going well with you guys! congrats on the new baby (almost)! Keep in touch! Chelsea

The Irons Family said...

When are you going to post some new stuff?!! Just wondering how the baby was doing and how your feeling. Haven't seen or talked to you since this summer. I am in the process of setting up a blog too but don't quite know how!!
Take care
Carrie