Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Swinging Good Time

This one is just because I love her cute little grin! It melts my heart!


Brecken loved it so much Jaylee decided that she needed a turn in the "spining swing"

Jaylee figured out how to twist him up and let him fly and thought it was really cool. I think she was initialing trying to scare him but it didn't work!





Honestly I really never realized how much we play outside until I began blogging...And I really don't take pictures when we are out there that much because I am usually right in there with them playing or jumping....whatever Jaylee wants me to do! Brecken really loves to swing he just giggles the whole time, it is super cute

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That makes me jealous for some warm weather so we can play outside too! (I am a wimp in the snow!)