Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Evening

And every year Mark gets Jaylee her own little flower too! It went straight to her bedroom right by her bed!
Our dinner by candle light...
These are my beautiful flowers my hubby got me!!! I love them!

We have a little Valentine tradition...because we all know that finding a babysitter is not always the easiest we just put the kids to bed early and make a date at our house crab legs and a movie..every year, you would think it would get old but I think it just gets better. I cook and Mark cleans..It is perfect. And this year the crab was perfect it was these big huge chunks that just came out perfectly yum!! So 5lbs of crab, mashed potatoes and one artichoke later...a movie! The night couldn't had been more perfect! I got to spend the day with the people I love and then have a romantic dinner with the man that I love!

No comments: