Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hello September

Ok so I am finally going to update, although I am only starting with the last three weeks! That's the best I can do! Other than the news of the SIX MONTH old baby GIRL I happen to have cooking in the oven.... But other than that we moved across country over the summer and have just been super busy! We are loving Cedar Falls other than the fact that we miss our friends dearly! Another plus is that College football started which is always super exciting. So here are the last three weeks!

10 comments:

The Jones' said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! It looks like you guys have been busy but having a blast! Good for you!!!

Jonna said...

So glad you are back in the blogging world! I love seeing what your family is up to! Such cute kids!! Hopefully everything is going well with the pregnancy...

Amy said...

Yeah... an update or two. Looks like you are enjoying life and the kids are getting too big. Miss you guys!

Stacy said...

Yeah for girls in the oven!! Congrats!

Annie and Zeke Smyth said...

I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU UPDATED THIS!!

luke and kourt said...

You seriously have the cutest kids ever...I am so happy for you to have another!
Hey, could you email me your address so me and luke can send you guys an invite!:)
kourtchic@yahoo.com

The Irons Family said...

It's nice to see you finally updated!! Hopefully the little 2 1/2 month old peanut inside of me is a girl-that way they can play together when your in davenport!!

Unknown said...

This is your crazy neighbor lady who moved off to college. I think you should update more, silly ;)

http://julietfoundherromeo.wordpress.com/

anddd, there's the link to my blog, where your lovely children are featured ;)

Peck Family said...

yea for an updated post! Looks like your having a great time and Jaylee is a knock out. So cute. I love her hair.

Annie and Zeke Smyth said...

Hey! You really need to update this for HALLOWEEN!!! I want to see pictures of your kiddies! How is your bun?