Saturday, September 19, 2009

Iowa Fun

Check out Mark's right eye...yes that's right a huge shiner! I guess he is getting to old to play softball these days! J/K




Fontana Park had a few "Wild" Animals like ducks, skunks, rabbits, raccoons, owls and bears, I guess this is the wild wild "Mid"WEST. It doesn't matter what type of animals they are though, the kids always love them! Brecken especially liked the ducks!

















I want a wall like this at my house! One that we can just randomly spray paint! How fun would that be!





Jaylee and Grandma making a fun little banner




The Boys





Mark's parents came out to visit, so of course we had to show them some Iowa fun! Pat and I shopped on main st. one day, then of course we had to hit up the farmers market, followed by Art on Main St (Festival) Then we went to Fontana Park, like a state park with trails and a few animals or rodents. It was lots of fun and the kids really enjoyed their time with grandma and pi! Jaylee really misses them!

1 comment:

Grandma and Pie said...

We had a blast. The very best part was the hugs and kisses. They are growning so fast, I can hardly believe it. Love gramdma pi