Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hospital Pictures

Here are just a few random pictures I took in the hospital. Brecken loved riding around on the little Dr chair! There are no pictures of the kids with Brynlee because they weren't allowed to be in the NICU, so they actually never got to see her until we brought her home. And let me tell ya what Jaylee was devastated about that! She has been wanting a sister ever since we had Brecken, at one point she asked if we could trade brecken in and get a girl instead. So needless to say not being able to see the new baby was very difficult for her. Brecken on the other had could have cared less. Wendy was Brnylee's main nurse and I am so grateful we had her! She really helped keep me grounded, she was a little abrasive but it was great for me.

No comments: