Friday, January 22, 2010

Snow Fun

My wonderful husband...made the kids a snow fort under the trampoline, I have to admit it was pretty sweet! Even Buster likes to go in it! But as you can see it is super low to the ground yet Mark still climbs in and plays with the kids!







Honestly MJ (Mark Jr)(This is Breckens new nickname!) He has the most beautiful eyelashes! I love just staring at them, I realize that sounds a little creepy but I can't help myself!






Well I have decided the snow really isn't going anywhere for along time...so better make the most of it! Mimi(Melanie) who is my step mom came out and loved looking at the snow...being in it was another story and not to mention it was like -20 all week and that was without the wind chill! But it was super fun to have her out I love any help I can get!!!! We had fun just shopping and hanging out in the house! Really when it is that cold out just getting into your car is terrible!

No comments: