Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chicago Children's Museum

My monkey girl!  I couldn't believe how strong she was..she climbed all the way to the top!




 Brecks is obsessed with gas..especially filling the lawn mower up with gas so this was by far his fav part!





I love this little smiley girl!  She melts my heart everyday!
We took a little visit to the Chicago Children's Museum.. It was huge it was three stories of stuff to do.  Which I kind of thought would be awesome, but I must say I like our little one better. It was really hard to keep track of kids going the opposite way!  But other than that it was super fun the kids just ran from one station to the next, they had were so over stimulated with stuff to do I don't think they were able to stay at one station to enjoy it as much as they should have.

No comments: