Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pumpkin Farm OVERLOAD!

The first thing when you walked in was a petting zoo..that MJ didn't want to leave!
My sweet girl who just hangs out in her stroller..as long as its moving!

This was so simple just a water pump..but my little guys was in heaven just pumping the water..Jaylee could have cared less about it.
This was fun, you put the goat food in a bowl and then crank it up to the top and it shoots at them!

The jumping pillow!  I have never been on anything like this before but It was AwEsOmE! 
What Mark would look like if he was a woman...Sexy!
Wheelbarrow races..The kids loved that!  I think Mark got a little worn out though.. He's such a trooper!
"Cow" Rides
 Tractor Races..MJ is a little short and had to be pushed..And JJ was so fast I couldn't get a picture of her.
                                             
 Mark thought he needed to test them out!
 Corn Shoot..
 Locked and Loaded...
 Jaylee actually made it into the target and won us a free popcorn!  She's taking after me and having to get free stuff! 
 I couldn't get her away from the jumping pillow!
 My gear head loved the antiqued tractors!
On the wagon ride....

 I love this girl!  She can be such a sweetheart.
 Little MIss A
 The girls...
My Grandpa actually grew up on a dairy farm..So I thought that this was really  neat!
Still hanging out...

MJ didn't want to leave...

Really I went a little crazy with the pictures at the pumpkin farm!  But in my defense we had a BLAST!   We seriously spent hours there and still had to drag the kids to leave!  WE were really lucky and got to go with our good friends, makes it so much fun when you have friends around.

No comments: