Friday, November 5, 2010

Hello Leaves...

I love our big trees...except in the fall!  I have seriously raked so much lately that I should have huge biceps!!!  The only plus is that the kids have so much fun playing in them! 

Brecken likes to mess up my piles..So I rake leaves into a pile and when I am not looking he takes handfuls and chucks them back into the yard!

"OHHHH Leaves" I am really not sure what this crazy face is???

 HE LOVES LOVES LOVES to pretend to shoot things with his "guns" or sticks!  His favorite toy is for sure a stick!


I have been trying to get this girl used to hats before it is super cold...This was the longest span she wore one for..a whole like one minute!

 Always has a dirty face!

I love her!  She is so much fun!  I miss her now that she spends most of her day in school! 


No comments: