Wednesday, January 5, 2011

After Thanksgiving Fun


 The ipods provide so much entertainment sometimes!
 Jess painted every ones toenails..MJ had to have pink.  Hmmm I don't know about him sometimes.  Silly boy.
 These two are so cute they are so sweet to each other and really love each other so much it makes my heart melt.  JJ loves her Chaser Bug.
 My sweet girl.. It sad to think that 1/4 of the time that she will be living with me is already over soon she will be grown and it will happen so much sooner than I want.  I love her so much she is so much like me and so loving and caring for others that I know I can learn things from her.
 Our cuties together again...
 The Crew..I think Tally and MJ should've switched costumes!! Just kidding bc MJ LOVES to dress up "pretty!"

 Dirty Girl, I can't keep this girl clean. Mainly because she like food so much that she is ALWAYS eating.
 The weather was awesome so the kids could go out and play together.
 OHHH.. come on this is freaking cute!
 Showin Grandma some love!

No comments: