Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wisconsin Dells

Okay so that is Jaylee and then on the tube behind her MJ all by himself!  he didn't want any help and it scared me!  This was the best tubing ever!  We got to go down a sweet huge hill and not have to walk back to the top!  I feel so spoiled because now I never want to go back to the old ways of walking back to the top.
 That JJ and Mark coming down..Mark held on to JJ's tube and went down in his, after an hour JJ was going down by herself!  And then she would wait at the bottom for Mark to come down and hit her so she would slide more.  She is definitely the daredevil!

 This was just outside the cabin that we stayed in....It was the first big storm so the kids were really excited to play in the snow.  MJ loves to make snowballs...and throw them at me that stinker.
 My mom and JJ..After we needed to come in and get warmed up my mom had dinner made and ready it was awesome!
 Mark was just chillin not wanting his picture take..that big stinker.
 My mom hung out in the kiddie pool so I could chase the other two.  Ok so these little swings were perfect Bryners to play in the water.
 There was a slide that JJ loved!  Brecken wouldn't go down it he is not quite as daring.
 My happy girl..
 Sara and I watched a movie and were pretending to be monkeys...we are kind of silly girls.
 And Jj gets her sillys from her crazy mommy.
 Mark..a big sleepy kid.  He was worn out from snowboarding.  He took my lil sis out for her first time.
 WOW they really do love each other!

No comments: