Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Small Tour

Ok so a few people have asked for pictures, here are a few of the upstairs. 
This is my favorite room as of now, because its the closest to being "done" their is one big wall that we have been undecided on which is driving me crazy.
 My room, that has yet to get anything hung up, ugh.
 My favorite thing...The shower, it has 8 shower heads and two controls, so Mark can continue taking his cold showers and I can burn my skin off! I love it.
 I also didn't realize how much I love having two sinks, it's heavenly not to have to push people out of the way to use the sink.
 Laundry area, on the opposite wall their is a huge closet.
 Little mud room area, it was the perfect place to display the kids artwork.

 I have so many cabinets that not all of them are even filled!  Who would have thought that was  even possible!

 Melanie and my masterpiece of resusing all the old junk that I love, like the window and the milk can and the frame.  I have such a weird style of old and new and this was so fun to mix it together.  I couldn't had done it without her!
.
That's it for now, more pics to come later, much later! Especially because Mark is making the basement family room into his man cave where he says he is putting deer heads...hmmm we will have to see about that business!  But the basement has another bedroom, a room that has no windows that is now a play room, family room, bathroom and storage.  To think this was the house that we hated! and Thought oh we will just go look at because we are in the area! 

No comments: