Monday, September 17, 2012

More Family Fun

Well I didn't take very many pictures while they were here..or when my in laws where here, that's what happens when you are super busy trying to move in I guess.  While my sisters where here T, Mark and my Dad went to the midnight showing of the Dark Knight.  We all went to these awesome cliffs to jump off and up the way was a little "beach".  The kids loved that, the big kids that is they started out on the lower rocks but quickly moved up to the tallest ones!  Seriously this place is so pretty and it's only like a 15 min drive from my house!





 The last day my number 2 mom was here we realized we hadn't taken like any photos so we snuck this one in!


I had my dad busy doing all kinds of little projects like he set up and mounted the surround sound in the basement family room, fixed a few doors that where sticking, alight that wasn't working, just all kinds of odds and ends.  Then Mel and I painted the girls room, painted the up stairs living room, made a bunch of decorating crap, hung crap up, hung up some hooks on the bathroom doors, made a headboard seriously we were crazy!  But the end result was so nice to have a few things finished up.

No comments: