Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Malibu

Malibu was fun... It was a beautiful beach, except it was super steep so the waves peaked almost right on the beach!!! So we had to hold Jaylee the whole time otherwise she could have been washed away, they were that strong. It was still super fun, we all had a great time!! I even buried Jaylee and made her a mermaid...I'm pretty sure I forced her to do it though. She loved the anticipation of waiting for the waves to crash up on the beach. It seriously cracked her up. She also really loved chasing the seagulls around. All around we had an amazing little trip.

4 comments:

Chase Family said...

Fun, we are so jealous! I wish we were there!

Susan said...

Jaylee is just so cute and full of personality!

JonesFamily said...

Congrats that is so exciting!

Stacy said...

That looks like sooo much fun! I am glad that you were able to take a vacation!