Saturday, July 21, 2007

Waiting

Look how cute Jaylee is with her new baby cousin!!!! Alyssa is beautiful!!! And when we told Jaylee that she was going to get a baby she thought that we were going to take Alyssa home...she was a little disappointed when we got in the car with no baby! Well and yesterday we went to Malibu Beach and it was beautiful....I am seriously a beach girl, everything about it the smell and the sound oh I just love it. So this has been a really exciting road trip, one we will never forget!

11 comments:

Jodi said...

You're Pregnant!!! You must have JUST found out!!! Congrats!

Peck Family said...

Congrats!

Peck Family said...

...here comes baby johnny!

Nunes Family said...

I am so happy for you and you family. Congrats on being pregnant.

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

How fun, congrats! I love all your pictures! Jaylee is so dang cute!

Susan said...

Hooray!! That's just super. :) You're thing says 247 days to go... so when does that put your due date?

Anonymous said...

well congrtulations. I just happened to be reading the pod this morning and read your news. That is so exciting. You will just have more to pack when you come to visit Washington.

Stacy said...

Congrats on being prego!! That is so exciting for you!!

Anonymous said...

Okay "I will call you first thing!" You are so toast!! I cant believe I have to read it on your blog!! haha

Anonymous said...

Oh ya Congrats!

The Jurado Family said...

Thank you so much for coming out here to see the Alyssa and take pictures. They are wonderful. I like how you announced the baby! You need to come back soon so we can go to Disneyland.