Monday, July 16, 2007

Update

Life is going great...like always. Seriously I feel so blessed we seriously have such a great family and never have anything important that we should complain about. Jaylee has wonderful Grandparents on both sides and is completely spoiled by all of them. Anyways Jaylee is doing awesome she threw away all of her Binkys, that was a big step! She also pees in the potty about twice a day on her own!!! I am not pushing her at all just because we have a couple big trips coming up and I don't want the added stress. Mark just took his Medical Boards, so that is a huge load off his shoulders!!! We don't find out if he passed for a month. For those of you who know him all have no doubt that he passed because he is so dedicated and smart!!! How I lucked out to find him is another story! I have been taking classes online and finished two this month...I haven't received a grade yet. And my mother in-law has completely domesticated me and now I sew for fun...Well that's about it!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I am so glad that Mark is done with his boards!! Now hopefully you can have sometime with him before school starts again. Where are you going on your trips?

Stacy said...

Wait? You sew for fun?! Is that possible? What are you sewing?

Anonymous said...

Speaking of sewing...next week I am bombarding your house. I really want to learn from you "Massa", so when you get back from Cali no excuses. You're the best. Thanks for going today. You totally scored (shopping...not so much on the car situation) Sorry about that. I love ya. Thanks for taking Carson. When can I repay you?