Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hurray!!!!! AN Update












So after months of slacking...due to good reasons!!! I have an update, thanks to Jess. Today Jess took these awesome pictures so that everyone could have an update of my pregnancy. After having Jaylee and not owning one pregnancy picture of myself Jess decided I for sure couldn't get away with two pregnancies and no pictures. And I am so freakin grateful!!!!! I think she did a dang good job!!!! I am so excited to see the rest!!! hurray!!!!



8 comments:

Nunes Family said...

Cute pictures! You look great and your litte girl Jaylee is way cute too. I love the name you picked for your baby boy! Best of luck. Not sure if I can make it on Sat. But i have something for you.

Susan said...

Nicole... these are sooo beautiful!! You look amazing! I'm so glad you updated your blog! :)

Stacy said...

Those pictures did turn out really cute! Great job girls!

Jodi said...

Oh my heck! Soooo Beautiful!
She did an awesome job, but she also had a beautiful subject! You look great. I can't believe you only have 9 days. Good luck!

JonesFamily said...

Nicole you look so beautiful!! What cool pics to have!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love them all....especially the last one. You are one hot mama. I think Jess deserves best sis-in-law award! LOVE EM LOVE EM. It's sick and wrong that you look so good. If we weren't such great friends I would hate you!!! Just kiddin'. See you bright and early.......Aub

Kiley said...

You look beautiful!! Jess did a great job! I love all of them!

The Jones' said...

These pictures are beautiful!! I love them!! You look awesome! Congratulations on the new baby boy!!