Saturday, March 8, 2008

And the AWARD goes to......


JESS
Let me just tell everyone what an amazing sister-in-law I have....Earlier this week she spent a couple hours taking pictures and being patient to make sure Jaylee was looking...Then she puts together a baby shower for me, and then I end up say i having something that date(after she sent the invites out) And then she changes the date and threw this great shower for me!!! Who does that???? Only her! I just want her to know how thankful I am of everything she has done and continues to do!!! SO this is dedicated to you Jess!! Thank you Thank you Thank you

7 comments:

Susan said...

Hooray for Jess! I agree, Jess is awesome! And the shower was really fun today - I always love hanging out with my girlfriends, especially when it involves food! :)

Carrie said...

Way to go Jess! It's always nice to have a shower! How do you feel Nicole? I wish you lived closer so we could see you more! Let us know, ok?

Chase Family said...

Jess is great she sent me a package a couple weeks ago with the nicest things in it!! She is so thoughtful. So I second the award!

Peck Family said...

I third the award! She's great! Your really blessed to have her for your sister in law! Hooray for Jess!!

Jess said...

Wow! How nice of you guys! All I can say is...Nicole, do you not remember doing all that same stuff for me? You did, and I love ya, so of course I want to return the favor:)

PS. I can tell you really,really appreciate everything.....you can stop now:)

Mark and Niki said...

Well just so know(Jess)...I will stop when I want...lucky for you I am going to have this baby soon so I am sure I won't have as much time to tell everyone how grateful I am for all of it!!!!! but until then you are on a pedestal!!!!

Staci said...

I am so glad that you have such great family and support!! I heard the babe is coming soon.. wish I could be there. Let me know your address so I can send you something!! Love ya sweet girl:)