Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Updates

Wow I can't believe what a slacker I am... Well we had some computer problems and I lost a bunch, well pretty much everything, so I have spent a lot of time trying to recover that!!! Since the last post I went to LA with my friends and had a blast. One of my best-friends moved, which really friggin stinks!!!! Jaylee has really grown into the terrible two's.... and I am more pregnant. We had a great Christmas in Utah. And that pretty much sums things up!!!! I only have 9 days to have little baby Brecken!!!! It amazes me how fast the time flys!!! And today Jess granted my mom her wish...to see me pregnant!!!! I am sorry that I haven't done a good job keeping everyone updated!!! I am sure not much will change once I have the baby!!! I can hope though!

6 comments:

Staci said...

Yeah!! It's so nice to hear from you. I have a blog thanks to you!! You look amazing my dear friend... I love the dark hair! Hope to see you soon!

Jess said...

Finally!!! I am so proud of you for updating!!! I am so glad you like your pictures...you really do look amazing!

Peck Family said...

Nicole! You look great! Jess did a great job. LOVE THEM! You'll cherish these forever.:) Jess is getting so good!!!!

Liora said...

Your pictures look great!!! It was so good to hear from you again!! :)

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

You look so cute pregnant! So small! I bet Jaylee is so excited for baby to come!

Anonymous said...

yeah, um when are we going to Cali again? We should do that soon.....like maybe in 9 days. Do you have any plans? hahah just kidding. I guess your appt with the stork is pretty important! I am so excited for that to happen. Love, Aub