Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dinner and a Movie

My second night alone...I spent with a few of my other really good friends! We went to dinner an then caught a movie, but the real fun came after the movie. We took pictures outside the movie theatre for like an hour...including a few on Aimee's beautiful BMW 650i! We were like little kids again! I love having friends who I can be so completely silly with and they are just as fun. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the friends I have made here in the city of the sun. I know that I will continue to be friends with these girls for ALONG time...I have too, they keep me young.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

You guys all look like your up to no good. But would you have it any other way?? I think not!

Mallory Clan said...

Sooo much fun!! I promise I will load those "silly" pictures and get them sent soon. Life has been a little, let's just say interesting, the last week or so. But get them to you I will!! Thanks for callin' me up and inviting me to act like a silly teenager again. You will definitely be missed and must visit often!

luke and kourt said...

Sometimes you just need to spend time with the girls! You look so cute and goodluck with the move comin up! :)