Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sleep Over


So last weekend, Mark took the kids up to St George to go visit Grandma and Pie...AND I HAD THE HOUSE TO MYSELF!! I had a really really fun time! Working had definitely been taking it's toll on me/ all the stress of moving! So it was a great break. The first night I had a fun sleepover with my BFF, we watched chick flicks all night and then tried to sleep in a quiet house, it was a little weird because neither of us were used to such a quiet house. Sheri is very special to me and has taught me so much about life and helped me become a better person, and she still loves me even though I am a brat sometimes! It is going to be so hard to leave her....but she is never going to get rid of me.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

That goodness for wonderful husband and for great BFF's!

Kathy said...

Sheri is amazing and so stinkin' adorable! Miss ya!

B and J said...

Nik! I can't believe you're really leaving! I'm actually really sad we didn't spend more time together! I wish you lived closer and now you're going to go so far away! But I know you'll make tons of new cute friends there! If you want to try and get together before you leave let me know :) I'd love to!!