Saturday, August 28, 2010

Disney 2010

JJ loves her Tessa

Every year we get pictures in the pooh stuffed animals...I guess after a few visits we have to just keep on with the tradition.
Crazy Sadie..this girl is full of life!
Jaylee got to ride on some of the bigger coasters this time like Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain Railroad!  She loved them!  I thought she would be scared..nope!
A day at Disney makes you sleepy..even when you are getting pushed around all day.  This was Bryns first time to Disney!  And I have gotten the other two kids hats with their names on them on their first trips and I forgot hers...I  guess that's part of being the third child!

So I am not going to lie we are ridiculously spoiled..we go to Disney almost everytime we go to Florida.I think its been like 4 times in the past 5 years.  So spoiled! My awesome Step Mom has the hookups!  So now that we have gone a ton lately I am slackin on the whole picture taking thing.. But overall we had a good time no on e lost their mind and cried so all in all it was a great day.

No comments: