Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jet skis



I love how in most of MJ's pictures he is crying!! So the kids love to go jet skiing!  JJ frequently asks why we can't buy jet skis!  She asks for them for Christmas and her Birthdays...she talks about them constantly and when I asked her what her favorite thing about Papies house was she said "JET SKI'S!"  even over Disney World!  What!!!  The best part is that both kids love going with Mark more than me because I go to slow!  JJ told me that I am not as fun as daddy because he goes fast...well daddy and papie.  So all the kids fight over who they are going to go with and I of course am last on all the lists!  I love that my parents have the total hookup when we go down there!  I can't find any pictures of them on the jet ski:(  but it is really becoming hard to take pics while holding a squirmy baby!

No comments: