Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Pics

Ok so I have been trying to hold back and not post out of order..but I loved them to much to not post them until I had caught up to the present time with my posts.


Oh I LOVE THEM!!! I actually didn't post my fav one because I may actually try to make a Christmas card this year!  My neighbor Big Torie ( we have big and little Torie) has this amazing friend Honor, who took our pictures!  I had to hurry and get them done because she was leaving on a mission to Thailand.  Lucky for me she did them even though she is getting ready to leave.  I was super nervous that they werent' going to turn out because Brecken was beyond mad that day!  He seriously cried all day long!  Which doesn't mix with trying to take pics.  Everytime she would try to take one of him he would put his lip out and turn his head so she couldn't see him...that's why there aren't many pics of him.

No comments: