Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trick O Treat Night

Our pumpkins..Mark did the one on the left, then me, then JJ and then Brecken and Mark.  Of course Mark's is the best!  in my defense I had a small pumpkin and it was really hard to work with!  I thought JJ did a pretty awesome job though!  The even more exciting part is these are all from my garden!  I was pretty proud of that!
 We haven't even started yet and Bryn is not happy!
 Had to stop at Papa and G Ma Connies to show off before we went out!  Our kids love them so much!  They go over their all the time to get gum, that's their special thing!

 Nosey little kids! 
 Candy!  So I am not sure where all of the candy disappeared to because their baskets where completely full and yet on the floor is looks pretty bare..But once it was all combined with church and playgroup candy it was candy overload!
 JJ kept "trading" candy with Brecken, but some how she kept forgetting to give him some in return!

No comments: