Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wedding Bells

I love this little girl.. she has a really fun temperament!  She is quiet but loves to play, just what I needed.
 Jaylee and her Aunt Nicole (my Step Sister).
 A few words of wisdom before the ceremony.
 The girls....
 Jessica ( My other step sister) and JJ.  Jayle loved being one of the special girls. She just hung out in the bridal room and just followed them everywhere!
 Aunt Sara and Bryners
 My handsome boy!  I wish he would've looked at me!
 An attempt for a family photo...
 Grandma and Jaylee...
 My parents..(Mom and step dad)(I am blessed with two sets of parents)
 The Grands...
 Breckens favorite part of the wedding..the candle place settings!!! He just blew them and re light them all night!
My sister Jessica got re married.  We were able to be at this wedding and it was super pretty.  The girls all looked beautiful!  Jaylee really loved being the flower girl..after the ceremony she actually picked up all the petals off the ground!  I think the best part was that the reception room next to ours was a chip n dales performance!

No comments: