Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Labor Day at Camp Sept 2011


Seriously I don't think there is anything better than having no technology and a bunch of dirt, it would be better if I could shower at camp.  So we love just going and chilling out at "camp" it's just good old fashion family fun.  I have to be honest my family is pretty fun to be around I lucked out for sure.  Grandma always gets big hugs from everyone the minute we see her.
 Mark and Mark JR.. Really had I known that these two would be sooo much a like in looks and personality I so would have named Brecken Mark.
 We went down to the river bank, it looked so perfect!  The sky was perfect it was just so amazing.
 The kids had a blast getting all muddy.
 Getting dirty is Breckens goal in life so this place is perfect for him.
 I think if Mark didn't have such a tight grip on her she would have been off into the water so fast, she is going to be a fish.
 Cousins...well my sister and my cousin.
 The kids were super excited to ride in the back of the truck back to the cabin.
 The is the best picture ever...Not only is it so fun to watch an adult hula hoop, but add a cigarette and a beer to the equation and it just makes it that much funnier.
 Grandpa and the kiddos.
 Mark was showing me his "skills" that we probably need to work on hahaha.
 Brecken really want to shoot, but lets be real that is so not happening so he hung out on the back of the truck with the empty shells, he thought that was the coolest thing ever.  They love their Uncle Tim, JJ gets all giddy and blushes around him and then runs up and gives him a big love.  I love those moments.
 My other sister and good ol grandpa.

 After awhile Tom gave in and decided to let Brecken shoot the Pigeons out with him a  few times.

No comments: