Thursday, February 9, 2012

More Camp Pictures

Is this not the funniest thing you have ever seen!  Really I think I peed my pants I was laughing so hard when he rolled up!  It's never boring when everyone gets together I will tell you that!
 We had a little Birthday Party because JJ kept asking when we were going to have a family birthday, so her wish is my demand.




My cousin brought her jeep and when the batteries ran out they both tried to fix it!  That was so funny to listen to their conversation about how they were going to get it to work again.
 Bryn drove the boys around for a bit, she needs some practice.
I love being with family.  I hope that as my kids grow they won't take family for granted like I did when I was younger.  Family is so important and we have been so blessed to have a great family on my side and Marks side, so I just pray that my children will cherish the relationships that they have with them all.

No comments: