Saturday, February 11, 2012

September 10th..Artapalooza


Artapalooza is always so much fun.  Mark was out of town pretty much from mid September until the beginning of December so I had to try to stay busy.  My good friend and her family joined with me so they could "help" me with my kids.  Honestly in public I need all the help I can get. So Artapalooza is when they shut down part of the downtown area and just have tons of crafts to do, look at and buy.  It is so much fun.
 Jaylee really loved playing this!  Brecken was more into the drums of course.

 The girls made fun necklaces.
 Bryn gets made because she thinks Nanc is her mom. Yep she even calls her mom and whenever we are together she only wants her... I swear sometimes I think this was their child.

 She was persistent until she got what she wanted!
 These two were the happiest when they got a bag of popcorn.. I love when they are 3 and so easy to please.
 OK so this was like food colored water and you paint the sugar cookie...what a great idea so much less messy!
 He just finds the most messy things ever and that is what he is drawn to.

We had a great time and I was so glad to have someone their to help me because by the end I had to take MJ  to the car for a time out because he was screaming over having to wait in line...It was soooo embarrassing.

No comments: