Saturday, August 18, 2012

Time with Cousins

My little Sis( in IA) Graduated High school! YAY... Soon she will be on her way to BYU Utah, WATCH OUT! This was the perfect time for my Brother and Sis in Law to come out for a visit!  The kids loved playing with each other!  Seriously it was so much fun.  I love my sis in law she is so laid back and chill and just tons of fun!  I wish I had more of those attributes! (BC all of you who know me know I am chill abt some things but uptight abt other things...)


 Jaylee was loves being a little mommy!  So she had a ball with Wilson!



 Yep they wanted me to play house.
 These two are little trouble makers when you put them together!  Loved it!
 Abbie looks a bit scared..She loved making funny faces at the camera! The girls all loved being with Aunt Christina aka Aunt Christinina.
 There was lots of girlie time with doing hair.


It was so much fun to spend time together with our kids.  I wish that we lived closer because we could cause some serious trouble together!  I love them so much!

No comments: