Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Happenings before the move

We tried to spend as much time with friends as possible before leaving, mainly my friends not the kids! hahaha.


Bryn will wear a headband everywhere even if I do her hair!  She also loves to dress up!
 Me and my BF(Iowa), we were seriously separated at birth.  We both went through some really interesting trials while we were friends and she was my support and I was able to be hers.  I love this girl to death.
 This is another person who really made me feel comfortable right from the get go.  I loved where we lived.  I loved it so much it made me forget how sucky Marks residency was!  This was at our farewell...somehow these are the only two pick I got?  It was so nice everyone wrote on a piece of paper a favorite memory they had with us and it was so touching.
 One of the world best babysitters!  I love her to death too!  She helped me every Sunday.  Every Sunday she took and picked JJ up from class!  She would also help me to my car, oh I was so so spoiled!


Another helpful hand...one of Marks YM, he would help me with Brecken every Sunday! He would also help out with yard work really whatever we needed!

 Our house was kind of the hangout house...  Most days we had something going on, usually involving water.









We decided that the slippery slide wasn't slippery enough, this is another one of the best babysitters ever...Again can you see why I loved it in Iowa so much!  Great friends, tons of helping hands, the best neighbors!  I mean the house sucked and so did residency but everyone who was in my life was such a huge blessing to me!


Well I obviously never caught up from September!  Oh well, we will pick back up from some things that happened in the beginning of June.

No comments: