Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Camping Fun


We went camping this weekend with almost all of Mark's family and Jaylee had such a good time. She got loaded up on marshmallows and I think that's pretty much it. Her & Chase were so funny together too!!! They would fight and then love on each other!! Oh and of course she was all over her two baby cousins! She kept taking them there binkies and toys, thanks Jess and Tamara for being so patient. I guess I have quite the little helper on my hands! It was so fun to have almost all of the kids all together!!! Oh and Mark and I had a blast the last day, it was super rainy and we took the 4wheelers out and found a sweet trail the had all these jumps made up but they had turned into to mud so we got all muddy and rode them out it was super fun!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

What a fun yummy, sticky mess!! Where are the pictures of you guys covered in mud??!

Nunes Family said...

Looks like the kids had a blast. I just love all of your pictures. How are you feeling? Hope all is going good for you.