Friday, September 7, 2007

Finally

Jaylee turned two on August 18, 2007! It amazes me how fast she is grown into a little girl. For those of you who we aren't able to see as often as we want here is a little about our little Jay. She is able to put together 4 and 5 word sentences, look at letters of the alphabet and tell you what they are, sing songs, really she is so smart I can't even list all the things that she does. We are so proud of her. She is also a little social butterfly she loves to be the center of attention! A few of her favorite things are Lola ( her bunny), Macy ( her baby), any kind of trucks, purses ( I usually find the trucks in the purses), and her book about trucks! Oh, and I can't forget her favorite movie is Cars, really it is the only movie she will even watch. To sum it up everything she does is higher or faster she is really going to be a daredevil!

6 comments:

Peck Family said...

Jaylee is super cute I love it!

Nunes Family said...

I love the pictures of her. She is way cute. You have great ideas for pictures. Looks like you had a great time on all your trips.

Liora said...

I love the pictures you did!! What a cute little girl!

Stacy said...

What a cutie!! My little Emma is 2 years old today!

Chase Family said...

Happy birthday Jaylee We love you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Now just imagine Jaywee saying that in her rough little voice and you have to grin from ear to ear. She is such a cute, sassy, social butterfly. We love her and her hot mama. Um, I love the pictures you took too by the way. You are so talented.....when's it Brenner's turn??? Love you