Monday, September 17, 2007

Oh Yeah

I have a confession....I had way more fun at chuck e cheese than I think the kids did!! The thought of all the nasty germs and the gross salad bar was a down fall but all in all it was fun to let go and have fun!!! I did beat Mark in basketball so that was an accomplishment...and I am sure that I never figured out dance dance revolution but I made up my own way!! IT wouldn't had been as much fun if I wouldn't had, had such great friends to go with...Oh I know there are no pics of the kids but they were there!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

That looks like lots of fun!! I am glad that you can be a kid as well!

Peck Family said...

that looks like so fun! nicole are you spanking your friend? haaa! You are so fun! see ya tonight.

The Jurado Family said...

I think I need a night out at chuck e cheese! I want to try the dance game, it sounds like fun.

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Funny I found your blog! You boys are all grown up in med school now! Who would have thought! It's Alli (Ence) by the way. I added you as a link so I hope you don't mind. You're little girl is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend look at you rockin' dance dance....and Bridgets backside!! We have so much fun together it's sickening. So, I am missin' you. Can't wait until you are back in town.