Friday, September 7, 2007

Dolphins!!!!

So slowly but surely I am catching up from all of our trips!!! We got home a week ago and then jaylee got the flu and then mark got it. So it has been....eventful to say the least. Here are some pictures from our trip to Sea World... There were a few times that I thought for sure Jaylee was going to maneuver out of my grip and jump in with the dolphins!!! This was such a neat experience for her...she still talks about feeding the "whales" and asks to go back! We are so blessed to be able to do all of this fun stuff. Seriously I love, no I am obsessed with Sea World growing up I went like once a week and when I wasn't there I would write the human resource dept to find out what I needed to do to become a whale trainer, pretty much on a weekly basis. I was able to get in with the dolphins once, a few years ago, and pet them and give them some commands so that was my childhood dream come true!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so impressed you have been able to get through all the traveling while being at the beginning of your pregnancy! Have you been sick at all?

Stacy said...

What a fun time with the dolphins! We would love to go to sea world!

Chase Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I am glad we FINALLY get to see the pictures of your trip!